HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
- This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it and it will last longer. Depending on maintenance, hair will last 6 months to a year.
CAN I SWIM WITH THIS HAIR?
- You may go swimming in pools and hot tubs. We recommend braiding your hair or pulling it up into a ponytail before swimming to keep your hair from tangling. It is best to wash your hair right after swimming. Add a leave in conditioner after swimming.
- HOW SHOULD I MAINTAIN MY HAIR? Make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep, If hair is curly double twist into two or four sections to prevent hair from matting up. Rolling your hair in rods at night will maintain your curls and limit the amount of heat you must use on your hair daily. Make silicone mix your bestfriend when washing any hair types.
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
- Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair that is not processed in any way. So, you can color the hair, once virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin, and therefore we recommend that you color or process your Brazilian hair by a professional.
DOES THIS HAIR SHED?
- Any hair that has been manufactured to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding which is absolutely normal. Minimum shedding means (the hair will never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or volume). However, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.